Sunday, January 2, 2011

Such a slacker...

Wow, I started this blog in March of 2009, and didn't post a damned thing on it. Well, lets make 2011 the year of not being so cyber lazy. Anyway, to check in, still in Ohio, still Vegetarian, still very budget minded (cheap) and still loves me some cooking!! I read a few books that really messed with my head, and, tried to go Vegan for a while, but, the overall lifestyle actually made myself, my body, and my wallet, feel worse. Granted, I only eat small amounts of eggs and cheese (always organic and chemical free), but, it just wasn't in the cards for me. Oh well, I am still on a never ending quest to be healthy, eat vegetarian, and make my size 9.5 footprint on this planet, as light as possible. I will start posting again, and, I'd love comments, feedback, and other people's recipes as well. Let's make 2011 the year of being healthy, fitting back into our jeans, and making our taste buds cheer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment